The School Library Profiles developed by the Library Research Service are meant to be used as a comparative tool for school libraries in Colorado. The results represent data received from school libraries that completed the 2005 Colorado School Library Survey. Profiles for each participating school compare individual school data with averages for schools with similar grade level and enrollment ranges. Please note that since all data were derived from responses to the survey, schools that did not respond to the survey are not represented in the Profiles.
Use the school locator (below) to find the school for which you would like to see the 2005-2006 School Library Profile. Remember, schools that did not respond to the 2005 Colorado School Library Survey will not be represented in the Profiles.
Please Note: Starting with the 2008-09 profiles, we are using medians instead of averages for the comparison groups. Medians represent the school in the middle of each statistic - i.e., there are equal numbers of schools above and below the median. For this reason, we felt this was more representative of the "typical" school than average, which can be more strongly influenced by outliers.
- Taylor Elementary School, Palisade
- Telluride Elementary School, Telluride
- Tennyson Knolls Elem School, Arvada
- Thomson Elementary School, Arvada
- Thomson Primary School, Brush
- Thornton Middle School, Thornton
- Thunder Mountain Elementary, Grand Junction
- Thunder Ridge Middle School, Aurora
- Timber Trail Elementary School, Castle Rock
- Timberline Elementary School, Centennial
- Timberview Middle School, Colorado Springs
- Timnath Elementary School, Timnath
- Tollgate Elementary School, Aurora
- Tozer Primary School, Windsor
- Trailblazer Elementary School, Highlands Ranch
- Traut Core Knowledge Elementary School, Fort Collins
- Traylor Academy, Denver
- Trinidad High School, Trinidad
- Truscott Elementary School, Loveland
- Twain Elementary School, Colorado Springs
- Twain Elementary School, Centennial